- Download a PDF version of the first call for papers
- Download a PDF version of the final call for papers
The workshop encourages submissions in four categories:
- Long papers, either reporting on completed work or offering a polemic discussion on a burning issue (up to 10 pages).
- Short papers describing work in progress (up to 5 pages).
- Demos (2 page abstract describing the demo)
- Posters (2 page abstract explaining the concept behind the poster).
All accepted submissions will be archived locally on this site. Long & short papers will also be archved through CEUR workshop proceedings. Demos & posters will only be archived locally.
It is highly recommended, but not mandatory, to format papers using the CEUR Single Column Style (more details below in the style section). Paper submission will be handled by the Easychair conference system. Please submit your paper here via easychair:
We’ve gotten into the habit recently of publishing pre-proceedings shortly before the workshop so that folk can attend having prepared for the workshop, knowing what to expect, and being ready to engage with the presented work. So we plan to publish proceedings for CMNA 22 through CEUR Workshop Proceedings as has happened in previous years. For final proceedings submission we’ll use the CEUR styles specifically the single column style from this page.
Direct Links to style files
If the following don’t download automatically then please right click on the required link and select “save link as…” from the pop-up menu.
- For LaTeX users: Use the Overleaf CEUR LaTeX template or download the zip archive for offline LaTeX compilation.
- For Open Document Format users: ODT Template
- For Word Users: DOCX Template
Periodically we publish a collection of papers from recent CMNA events. It is coming time to do so again…